In accordance with CDC Guidelines and Federal and Local Governments, we have implemented the following measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff members:
- Staff members are required to monitor their temperature daily
- Temperature checks of all patients will be taken upon arrival at our facility
- Staff members will wear masks; patients are encouraged to do the same if they wish. We can also provide a mask for you if you do not have one.
- Please call us at 405-341-6009 when you arrive to the facility. Wait in your car until we direct you to enter the building. We will escort you directly to a treatment room.
- Treatment rooms will be alternated and all items will be throughly sanitized between patients (pens, clipboards, door handles, chairs/beds, etc.)
- If anyone else accompanies you to your appointment, please have them wait in the car
- If purchasing products only, please call us when you arrive and we will be happy to deliver the products to you curbside
Please reschedule your appointment for any of the following reasons:
- You have travelled out of the country or to any high risk areas in the United States in the past 4 weeks
- You have had symptoms, or been in contact with someone who has had symptoms, of COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc.)
We look forward to seeing you and thank you for your cooperation during these unprecedented times.